Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

T5557 status?

Has the support for T5557 been added? Any ideas on when they will? What's the latest firmware version?

Comments

• I started work on T5557 just before I left for DEFCON - will get back to it when I get home next week. Should be no more than a couple of weeks, unless I get distracted!

• Any progress on this?
  • maybe he get distracted!

• Yes, apologies, I did... Work got in the way!

I hope to get some time to look at it this week...
  • OK, so I've committed my work in progress code, which is working fine for most things...

However, be aware that unlike a Q5, the T5567 tags I'm testing with do not seem to be able to be reset to a default state if they are using any modulation scheme other than ASK/OOK. This means that your PSK or FSK emulation is effectively a one-time write (e.g. Indala or HID). I've ordered some more blanks of a slightly different type, so I'll report back if they behave any different.

• I'm pleased to announce that T55x7 support is now complete and committed to the repo. Also, it looks like the cards I was testing with previously had been incorrectly written with the OTP (one-time-program) flag set, so that's why they were not resettable (there was a bug in the config mask handling such that a large data bit value could overflow into this field). The new RFIDler code does not set this bit and all modulation schemes are therefore resettable. Enjoy!