Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General release time scales

Hi,

I missed the kickstarter - I appreciate the schematics and firmware is now out in the wild, but do you have a release date for the general production run?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Me too. I've been watching your post and hoping we would see a reply.
  • There are some surplus Beta V22 boards that were produced for DEFCON which should go on sale shortly. We are planning to have the main production run in October.
  • Seems you can buy/pre-order one from here:
  • RiftRecon wants $129.99 USD plus $80.60 USD to ship the device to my hometown of London, UK. And, this does not include the 20% VAT I will have to pay. Grrr.. This board was developed and produced here near London. Guys, how about distributing it in the UK? I have held off buying a Proxmark III due to its high cost. I was surely hoping the RFIdler would be more affordable. Reconsidering a Proxmark purchase now. Very disappointing.
  • If you are in the UK, we have a few units we can ship direct that we brought back from DEFCON. Just paypal £80 with a note of what it's for and your shipping address to sales@aperturelabs.com and we'll get it out to you.

Please note that we only have about half a dozen units, so if we're all out by the time you place the order you'll get an immediate full refund.
  • Thanks Adam ! I get the board today.

• Hey Everyone,

This is Eric the CEO of Rift Recon on our newly created Rift Staff account for the RFIDler.org forum.

To address Bucky2090. We have no control over the shipping prices as they are automatically calculated by FedEx and USPS at our already lowered negotiated rates. We do understand that $80.60 is high for a shipment that is really small and light to begin with and we're doing our best to get those prices down asap.

If you have any further questions I and my staff will be happy to help. Also we can ship domestically and we have no control if someone were to bring it on a flight or cruise. ;)

Best Regards,
    -Eric.

• Is there any news about the final release ? 
  • Hello guys,

Is there any way to buy a board to you if we missed the kickstarter. I'm in France et fees on reeftrecon are insanly high. Is there any way to have it from UK ? 

Cheers guys

• Hello guys,

Is there any way to buy a board to you if we missed the kickstarter. I'm in France et fees on reeftrecon are insanly high. Is there any way to have it from UK ? 

Cheers guys

• Hello Guys,

Is there any plan of producing more RFIDLER ? 

• Come on Milca, do not understand this project is DEAD!!!!
    How many months you are asking without reply?
    How many months this project had to be ready?