Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to micro controllers need help

edited June 2016 in RFIDler General
So ive just only got into Raspberry Pi's and have a Teensy and a few Texas Instruments chips but the RFidler is way outa my league and was wondering if anyone would graciously give me so time in getting everything going. I have Mpxlabs installed and am trying to get it all running but not sure im doing it right.
If someone could perhaps write a list of needed software of help me get it running for the first time i would really appreciate it.

After i open Mpxlabs i get lost and dont know where to go from there.
im on Windows 10, my device is visible but not sure if its configured right, it has both LEDs flashing a the same time and sometimes they alternate flashing so...
i have TeamViewer installed if someone would like to access it remotley and see what im doing wrong.
Like i said im only new to micro controllers but im willing to learn and have a great passion but no one to teach me here where i live so im kinda stuck with it.
The wiki page is great but it doesnt give me clear instructions, ive tried it on a linux system but seems easier for me on windows
Are there any posts that can help me ? ive looked but they are not detailed enough.
Thanks
Aleks from Oz

Comments

• So i worked out windows 10 doesnt like the RFidler softwer, got it running with Win 7
  • edited June 2016
    FiXED IT, Tried a WIN 7 machine and now good. many thanks cya

If anyone else is not having any luck with the chip not showing up try a different machine with a diff operating system and you may have luck, i did.